Business & Systems Analyst
Perform a wide range of activities and working with the Company’s Production Managers and Financial Controller to facilitate the efficient information flow between the processing facilities within the Group.
Duties are as follows:
· Working with Staff members to assess and record business requirements including but not limited to formulating business requirements
· Identifying, investigating, and analyzing business processes procedures and work practices
· Identifying and evaluating inefficiencies within the organization
· Recommending optimal business practices and systems functionality and behavior
· Working with Management and recommending best business practices and any system changes in order to achieve required results
· Assisting with developing and costing projects plans, and managing resources.
· Responsible for solutions such as creating adopting and implementing test plans to ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system.
· Creating and setting up access for users and creating training documentation
· Assisting with formal training classes
· Using Data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications in order for the design and development of system software
· Acting as a central reference point for staff and information source for project. Must be able to provide guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process.
· A bachelor degree or higher qualification
· At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification
· On-the-job training